Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi there,

You will need to go into your 'My Ebay' or summary page. Go to your items awaiting payment and select the record # for the item you want to discount. In the 'Transaction Details' portion, you should be able to enter a negative amount in the seller discounts or charges box. Make sure you save it, then send an invoice to the buyer with the new amount.

Or, in that same transaction details box, you can adjust the amount of shipping you are charging to them by just changing it in the box. Again, make sure you save it or it will default to what was there before.

Hope this helps!
Hi FaRis,

Yes, you do this on ebay, not Auctiva. If you have a store, it will be in your selling manager page in the "Awaiting Payment" section. If not, it will be in your summary page. You'll need to find the items awaiting payment under your "sold" heading. I'm trying to remember if you have record #'s if you don't have a store. If you do, click on the record #. This is the number ebay assigns each sold item. This will bring you to the transaction page where you can adjust the total as I said in my previous post. If you don't have record #'s, you might be able to adjust the total when you click on "send invoice."

If this doesn't work, there are still a couple of ways to adjust the total. I'll be here for 2-1/2 more hours - except 1/2 hour walking the dog Smile.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.