Skip to main content

Just thought I'd stopped by and say HELLO!!!

Boy I sure miss it around here this not having internet sucks, SOON I HOPE!!!

Life is still full of walls but I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't, lol. My mom was in a auto accident on friday, she is okay but her car is totalled so I'm playing driver all day today.

We found the PERFECT house out in the country, it is totally my dream home. Have a appt with the owner tomorrow, Keep your fingers crossed for us Please. If we get this house I will be sooooooooooooooooooo Happy of course I'll be spending my days driving my kids around cause its about 10 miles from town but the peace and quiet and beautiful view of the mountains will make it worth it.

Glad to see so many new/old faces around. Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Smile Awe, Thanx everyone. Well no word on the house YET, she said about a week but I'm going nuts so think I'm going to call her tomorrow. The boys are staying with my parents and I, well I'm making due.

My mom is doing okay, she did hurt her foot really bad they took x-rays but didn't see nothing, it was really swollen but is going down. She could hardly walk for a couple of days other then that she's fine except she is car less for the first time in over 40 years so I've been running her around.

Anyway, thanx for the Hi's and good thoughts!!
Lisa

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.