Skip to main content

I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD CREATE A TEMPLATE USING MY PRINTSHOP AND SOMEHOW TRANSFER IT TO AUCTIVA CUSTOM TEMPLATES. I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WORKS. I KNOW WHAT I WANT MY TEMPLATE TO LOOK LIKE, BUT HOW DO I GET THE IMAGES FROM PRINTSHOP AND GET EVERYTHING LAYERED IN THE RIGHT MANOR. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. LUCKILY I LEARNED ENOUGH TO GET MY LOGO ON A CUSTOM TEMPLATE. UNFORTUNATELY LEARNING TO MAKE A CUSTOM TEMPLATE FROM SCRATCH IS VERY DIFFICULT. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS I GOT, THOUGH. I WILL BE USING MY REVISED TEMPLATE ON ALL FUTURE LISTINGS. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT MY STORE IS LOST PEARL COLLECTIBLED
Hello again. I have come a long way since this post. Many long hours and frustration, but i am starting to get my store and listings where I want them. New problem. I have created a graphic to match my listing for vintage clothing. It has some basic info and the size, material, waist, etc... of my garment. Now, what I have done is added this to details profile and it looks great, but I can't add text to the picture. Every item is a different size, and I want the same picture tag, but I want to switch information for each listing. Is this possible?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.