Skip to main content

Well, after getting all my ducks in a row to be imported to the eBay express, I decided to allow eBay to import me over.

Then at the last minute, pulled back due to a gut feeling and unchecked the import to express.

Well, I changed my mind the other day & decided to go with the express. Some of my items are showing up.

29 out of 400+ on this ID. Nothing on one of my other eBay IDs.

Hopefully I'll be the guinea pig and someone will just be falling all over themselves to purchase one of my items from this new fangled eBay, so I can work out the kinks for the group. <smile>

http://item.express.ebay.com/OUR-CHANGING-EARTH-CANBY-N...056QQcmdZExpressItem

Much Green wished your way today,
Donna
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
have you clicked "related items" yet? you do get books, but theyre all war books - laf!

quote:

I just left you a message on the Express thread.
Before changing the checkout Steve..look at what I received from my chat with customer service at Express regarding Paypal payments.

Hope this helps you buddy!
Donna

9:05:59 AM Amarpreet B. We are having some site issues where listings that have the Paypal notifcation address with a capital letter in it not coming over to express.

9:06:28 AM Amarpreet B. If you see any capital letter, change it to a lowercase.

9:07:36 AM You on 400+ items? Dadgum..that's gonna take some time, plus if the dutch auctions have bids on them, I can't revise those. Isn't there any way that engineering can work on getting this done without sellers having to revise so many auctions. Or make an announcement that this is happening.
9:08:19 AM Amarpreet B. We
are aware of the issue and our Technicians are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.
9:08:37 AM Amarpreet B. Right now, that is just the workaround to make it appear for now.

Ok ya'll, I started to revise some of my auctions this afternoon and switch out the lowercase for the uppercase on my Paypal address.

BUNK!

The auctions that are up on EExpress has the same Paypal address as all of my other 400+ auctions, so that's NOT the problem.

The original FULL transcript of my conversation with customer service is located on this thread page 3.
https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/628609941/m/5331036461/p/3

<blech>
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Session over,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
quote:
have you clicked "related items" yet? you do get books, but theyre all war books - laf!

Yeah Steve, I can only imagine what a customer will get when someone purchases my edible flavored warming massage oil recipes...Fisher Price Toys? Now other toys I can see coming up...<wink> at least those would keep my customers in the right mind frame, right?

My Best,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Donna you always know I'm willing to be a "test pilot" after everything you have done for me.

Give me a hollar if you want me to buy something Wink

How nice of you to offer...it's up to you, ok?
But lemme send you the money first so you're not out any money, ok?

Same email for your Paypal? I know I've sent cha-ching that way before, but my old brain cells have forgotten if the address is the same as the one I send email to.

Thanks!
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
[Yeah Steve, I can only imagine what a customer will get when someone purchases my edible flavored warming massage oil recipes...Fisher Price Toys? Now other toys I can see coming up...<wink> at least those would keep my customers in the right mind frame, right?

My Best,
Donna
well, for your honey dust body paint, related gives you shiatsu massagers & chair massagers. close, but not exactly the right kind of massagers - laf!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
[Yeah Steve, I can only imagine what a customer will get when someone purchases my edible flavored warming massage oil recipes...Fisher Price Toys? Now other toys I can see coming up...<wink> at least those would keep my customers in the right mind frame, right?

My Best,
Donna
well, for your honey dust body paint, related gives you shiatsu massagers & chair massagers. close, but not exactly the right kind of massagers - laf!

Could've been worse...could've matched me up with jack hammers or something else larger that jiggles. EEEEGADS!

I've sold three items on express...pretty kewl!

Hope this holds up or escalates!

My Best!!
Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.