Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I really love the new uploadder too! Was all excited to use it and than the whole website went offline! What a bummer! Oh well still LOVE Autiva...If it wasnt for Auctive I probabally would have quit Ebay a long time ago!....Thank you Auctiva, we love you through the good times and the bad...and as we see with this new uploader...it was a good thing that came out of a badSmile
I'd LOVE to know what browser you all are using to successfully get this thing to work because it def does NOT work with my Firefox 2 and on my IE7, it ACTS LIKE it's working, then the final "waiting for response" popup box just sits there for 15 minutes until I hit CANCEL to find that (thankfully) the images are indeed uploaded. I hit "Cancel" on the box, I hit X to close it but it persists in hanging there in the middle of my screen.

Still has issues.
Ok....I am missing something here and QUITE curious. I hear everyone talking about this BETA image thing. The only way that I have ever know to dl pics is in the listing, you go down to the image boes where it says, "add image" or something like that. (I can't even check as I have not been able to get on all day today)You click in that box and then a screen comes up with all of your other pics on it. You click on the "browse" and select your pic from your saved pics and when you click on it, it pops in there. Is this the same thing that everyone is talking about and fired up about??? I wish I knew cause I would sure love to try something that might work. My big prob isn't dl the pics. It's when I go to edit or preview the listing that everything dies.....HELP!!!!!!!! barb05130
Does anyone know if there is a way to stop the uploader from putting in duplicate named pics in your folder? I often just upload my own auction pic folder from my computer onto Auctiva, but would be nice if it would give me the option NOT to add any duplicates that are already there? Am I missing this option somewhere does anyone know? Or is it just not available...thanks for any help

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.