Skip to main content

I use auctiva image hosting and am able to put the url in the body of my listing and have no problem. When I try to put it in the Gallery Box in my auctiva listing, it tells me it can not find it. so.... I have to post the listing then go into Ebay and Revise the listing and add the Gallery feature. This Extra Step is Getting Old. I have been using auctiva for 6 months and this problem just started about a month ago. I have submitted this to Admin but they still have not got back to me since earlier last week. Is anyone else having this problem? Lori
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Lori,

If you are using auctiva image hosting you shouldn't have to enter the actual URL to your gallery image on the lister page. If you click the "Select An Image" box in the Gallery Image section it should open a window with all your auctiva images and you just click on the one you want from there.

If instead you get the box to enter a gallery image URL, you probably have External Image Hosting selected on the lister page instead of Auctiva Image Hosting. Try clicking on the small "switch to Auctiva hosted images" link underneath the 16 "Select An Image" boxes on the lister page before selecting your gallery image.

Let me know if I understood your issue correctly!

Auctiva David

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.