Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi again! Thanks Michael. I appreciate it. I went back into my plan rate info & it says the following which I copied & pasted below:

Current Plan: $9.95/MO. STANDARD FLAT RATE PLAN

Standard Plan
This plan includes all Auctiva's Free Marketing Tools.
Includes 1 GB of image hosting.
Complete access to over 1,700 listing templates.
Includes full access to Auctiva’s Premium Tools.
$9.95 per month
Unlimited Listings
No Transaction Fees

Integrated Image Hosting
This option allows you to store up to 1 GB for free.
You will only be charged if you store more than 1 GB.
No additional charge over 2.5 GB
Hi evfla,

The part of the plan description that state basically means that you would not pay any more *additional image hosting fees* after you reach 2.5 image hosting space.

If you were to have over 2.5 MB of images hosted in your account, you would still be responsible for the $9.95 monthly fee and the additional image hosting fees for the usage between the 1 GB of space included with the plan and the cap at 2.5 GB. The following illustrates what the charges for the Standard Plan would be based on your image hosting usage:

Less than 1 GB: $9.95 per month
1.01 GB - 1.5 GB: $19.90 per month
1.51 GB - 2 GB: $29.85 per month
2 GB - unlimited: $39.80 per month

I hope this clears things up!

-Mike
I know what it cost (are you that stupid), how about figureing out how to fix it and make it work,it would be nice to see the pictures I am paying $9.95 a month for showing up in my listings. Are we all going to pay for a service that doesn't work? Right now I don't have a choice if I quit all my listings won't have pictures.At least now I have the benifit of just haveing 1/2 of them screwed up
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi evfla,

The part of the plan description that state basically means that you would not pay any more *additional image hosting fees* after you reach 2.5 image hosting space.

If you were to have over 2.5 MB of images hosted in your account, you would still be responsible for the $9.95 monthly fee and the additional image hosting fees for the usage between the 1 GB of space included with the plan and the cap at 2.5 GB. The following illustrates what the charges for the Standard Plan would be based on your image hosting usage:

Less than 1 GB: $9.95 per month
1.01 GB - 1.5 GB: $19.90 per month
1.51 GB - 2 GB: $29.85 per month
2 GB - unlimited: $39.80 per month

I hope this clears things up!

-Mike

That's what I thought, but just wanted to clear that up. I'd rather ask than not knowing for sure. Thanks again!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.