Skip to main content

I have just gone into my saved folder to relist some items and although it is showing the image on the first page when I click on the item I have noticed that it is not showing the image on the create a listing page and also says one or more of your shipping services may have been deprecated. Please verify your shipping section. Do I really have to add my pictures to all these items again and change the shipping again or is there another way. Thank you
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

I am not aware of any technical problems that have caused images of users on paid plans to be spontaneously deleted, but we did start up our service that permanently deletes images that have been marked as deleted on the Manage Images page again about a week ago after it had been suspended since the beginning of June.

As a result of this, sellers could have marked images as deleted on the Manage Images page as early as the beginning of June and they could just be getting permanently deleted now

Now that our service which permanently deletes images that have been marked as deleted is running once again, images that have been marked as deleted should be permanently deleted from our system 14 days later - unless they are manually permanently deleted or restored from the Deleted Images page.

If you had images disappear from your account and you do not believe they were deleted, I recommend contacting our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.