Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by monaville-cowboy:
Non of my pics are showing up in my image folders. Also not on many of my listings. Anyone know what's going on.

I just checked and my images are showing up.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Have you done the usual, clear cache, history, temp files and reboot?

If that still doesn't work..file a support ticket.

Good Luck Cowboy!
Donna
I am sorry, but, as good as Auctiva is and I have learned to love it, when there is a special on listings--guess what, Auctiva will fail you!!! Everytime!!!! I really didn't need this mess tonight from Auctiva--I have some listings ready to go that I did last night, and now the pictures are not showing up. What a day--a great friend dies, my boss is "two-faced", eBay store fees are increasing, and now, Auctiva fails me. I know today could have been worst--it does not seem like it could have, but, it could have been worse, but, to come home to this. Auctiva just fails us when we need it the most!!!!!!!
Boy has this been a rough day. First I woke up to find the store listing increase wasn't a bad dream. Then the post office told me that my 1st class parcel I set to Wisconsin needed a 3.66 surcharge added to it because it was 1/8 of an inch smaller than their guidelines. If I didn't pay it then the package would be destroyed. Nice government mantality. Now auctiva takes a dive when I want to list my high value items. The only good thing today was my daughters five year birthday.
Yeah, mine is gone again also. I have has several emails from potential ebay buyers with questions on items because the images are not loading. Ugg, don't think I can take it anymore, too many times the images dont show and it has nuthin to do with my cache.. this is a nice service because its free, and it a good thing it be free cuz it shore aint worth nuttin
Sorry we had an emergency and had to clear up some space on a server, doing that slowed the images while that was happening.

It has finished and there shouldn't be any more problems. It was only on one particular image server and if we didn't do it then all the others would have had problems bringing everyones images down not just the smaller subset of users on the 1 server affected.
Yes my images are up, but when I try to upload a new picture I get an error message

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.