Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mine are gone as well but not on ebay yet. I have alot of postings that are being put up today and will cost me alot of money. Why cant we get live help when we need it. I have alot riding on my auctions and depend on this for them to be there. I have 80 something scheduled for tommorow as well and i can not get them reload it says fail when i do. Someone has to be there to help people like us who depend on this site for our auctions. There should be live help all the time and almost every time i go in there i get the request form for help. Never live help. I am really freakin out at the fact that all of my auctions have pictures and now none of them do. Someone HAS TO HELP US.
Have just had this email.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. There seems to be some issue going on with one of our server due to which the images are not appearing on the listings. I have reported this issue to our engineers and they are trying to rectify it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA about this issue at this moment.

I once again apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
I have no pictures in the UK this afternoon. Having looked at several threads on the message boards, I can't find any message from anyone 'in authority' giving info on what the problem is, or when it might be fixed. Neither is there a message on the home page warning of a problem. This is going to mean lots of people emailing 'Help' unnecessarily. Can someone post some information? Thanks.
I have not had a problem i love this site. Hopefully it's fixed soon. I am just afraid of loosing potential people they depend on the pictures for buying. I hope they come back up soon. Hopefully before all of my auctions end. The scheduled matinace is always on Thursday night. I am just hoping that the live help we can get a little more of.
HI, is this something that happens often? I'm pretty new to Auctiva, I thought their free service was a godsend when I started using it, Ebay pic fees are atrocious. I'm not a frequent user, but I was of course getting ready to list a few items today, uploaded pics yesterday, all x's today Red Face(
............ any idea how long its down for? No pics, might as well not have anything for sale. Guess I'll try again later.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.