Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

UniqueOpp,

You can import a listing from a closed eBay listing by going to Auctiva -> Listing(tab) -> Closed Listings. Then, check the box next to the listing and click "Import Listing". this will import the listing to your saved listings folder.

Then, go to Auctiva -> Listing(tab) -> Saved Listings and locate the item. You can revise and/or relist it from there.

-Mike
Getting it from one folder to another and to saved listings isn't my question, not sure it's same as previous one. To do that it must be in the closed listings; MY question is how to get "it" in the closed listings? I have a number of items that closed 3 days ago and have not seen them in the closed, do I need to do something? Before closing I want to thank Auctiva. Things are great for me, having no trouble and listing, images, folders are wonderful. Besides the wish list we all are dreaming of (you too), I am most happy and thankful for this program. You are doing a great job and it's nice to have Auctiva available. ---Don't forget my question! Later

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.