Skip to main content

i've been a long time customer of ChannelAdvisor; however, they are changing their pricing policy and so i'm thinking of switching to Auctiva. my decision to use auctiva is dependent upon whether or not i can import all of my listings to auctiva. i have over 400 listings in my eBay store and auctions, is there a way to import all of the listings to auctiva? i tried to import some but only 5 listings appeared.

thank you for your attention to this matter,
kim
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by malamapono:
i've been a long time customer of ChannelAdvisor; however, they are changing their pricing policy and so i'm thinking of switching to Auctiva. my decision to use auctiva is dependent upon whether or not i can import all of my listings to auctiva. i have over 400 listings in my eBay store and auctions, is there a way to import all of the listings to auctiva? i tried to import some but only 5 listings appeared.

thank you for your attention to this matter,
kim

Hello Kim,

I was able to find some information for you. I hope it answers your questions.

Q: "How do I transfer my current listings to Auctiva"?

A: Once you have generated your eBay token, your active listings will be automatically copied to your Auctiva account. It typically takes 6-12 hours for all of your active listings to be imported into your Auctiva account and appended with the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery.

Q: "What changes will be made to my active eBay listings when I sign up"?

A: When you sign up for your Auctiva account, your current eBay listings will automatically be imported into your Auctiva account, at which point they’ll be appended with the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery. This is the only change that will be made to your current listings.

Best regards,
Hi malamapono,

Welcome to Auctiva! While all of your active listings "should" automatically be imported into your Auctiva account when you sign up, it is not particularly uncommon for long standing eBay store items to be missed during this process.

If all of your active eBay listings still haven't been imported into your Auctiva account, please contact our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.