Currently the only choices for insurance when setting up a listing are: Required, Optional or Not offered. I would like to see "INCLUDED" as an option. I always include insurance in my shipping cost and now I have to choose either required or not offered. That is very confusing for my buyers. Thanks for the ear!
Original Post
Even if you choose "Required" wouldn't people then see that the dollar amount they have to pay is $0.00? I guess some people might still be confused.

You might also (if you don't already) mention in your listings that insurance is included in the S&H costs.
I also wish they had the option of included in shipping and handling. What I do, is go to my ebay listing and change the shipping to read insurance is included in Shipping and handling. Yes it is a royal pain. However, I personally dislike listing that have differing information. In fact, when I run across a listing like that, I move on to another seller. Also, I currently am not using Auctiva insurance or the checkout feature - I'm waiting for the bugs to be exterminated. Wink
I'm afraid if I choose required. The assumption will be made that its an additional fee. I do state in the description that Insurance is included in shipping charge. But, having that with any of the choices given is a contradiction and like I said confusing for the buyers. Frown
I liked the idea of the buyer to be given that choice if he or she wants it. When Ebay took that away the responsibility solely laid on the seller.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.