Skip to main content

I mentioned in a reply in another thread that referenced lowering insurance that it would be a good idea although no one from auctiva replied. I wasnt surprised though.

Common sense says to me that lowering it to match the competition will boost auctivas income much more than the current rate.

Considering I only use you for International first class with anywhere from 6-10 dollars a month. Would it not be safe to say if you offered a .55 plan and I purchased it for 100+ sales a month that you are making more money?

Unless I have forgotten how to add I would say thats common sense.

How about a plan where we could prepay ahead... For example I buy 55.00 worth at a discount rate of .55 per 50.00 Insurance per sale.

One final thought on the matter. I am very up to date on what everyone is up to and with one already offering this rate and another working on there own plan I wouldnt wait until the last minute.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can only guess other things are taking priority over any suggestions that could help both auctiva & its subscribers.
I am the kind once I dedicate to one thing I stick with it as I did auctiva through all the mess. Once I decide on what to do with insurance I will stick with that no matter what auctiva does in the future.
Ive put the suggestion out there its up to them to decide in a timely manner.
quote:
Originally posted by EbayLand:
I mentioned in a reply in another thread that referenced lowering insurance that it would be a good idea although no one from auctiva replied. I wasnt surprised though.

Common sense says to me that lowering it to match the competition will boost auctivas income much more than the current rate.

Considering I only use you for International first class with anywhere from 6-10 dollars a month. Would it not be safe to say if you offered a .55 plan and I purchased it for 100+ sales a month that you are making more money?

Unless I have forgotten how to add I would say thats common sense.

How about a plan where we could prepay ahead... For example I buy 55.00 worth at a discount rate of .55 per 50.00 Insurance per sale.

One final thought on the matter. I am very up to date on what everyone is up to and with one already offering this rate and another working on there own plan I wouldnt wait until the last minute.

This is the one I will be using. It is offered over at IF for .55 US .75 International.

http://www.shipsurance.com/

They offer a prepaid rate here is where you go for a quote, no matter how big or small you are.

https://www.shipsurance.com/quote_form.asp

And everything I how found to read is that it is very easy to file a claim.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.