I’m very happy to announce that the Auctiva Auto-Lister is now available! With the release of this new feature, you now have the ability to push your eBay products over to Amazon with just a single click.
Not only does the Auto-Lister make it easy to expand from eBay to Amazon, but it also gives you the ability to use Auto-Synced Quantity right from the get-go so that you can expand to a new channel without worrying about overselling.
How Does It Work?
- First, make sure you’re subscribed to an Auctiva Multi-Channel plan.
- Secondly, verify your Amazon account is linked to Auctiva.
- Then, go to the Auto-Lister in your Auctiva account.
- Review the left-side column to see your existing products and where they’re currently listed. The column on the right, shows you the Auto-Lister product suggestions and the channel you can activate it on. (The Auto-Lister currently supports eBay to Amazon. If you need to expand from Amazon to eBay, please let us know, we’re always taking feature requests).
- Be sure to review the suggested product by clicking on the “view” link.
- If needed, you can adjust the Inventory Management setting to use either Auto-Synced Quantity or Allocated Quantity on a per product basis.
- Click “Activate” to publish that product on Amazon. Or select all products and publish them in bulk.
- Click “Don’t Activate” if you do not want to sell that product on that marketplace.
- That’s it! Once you’ve clicked “Activate” on an Auto-Lister suggestion, it should be reflected in your Seller Central account within 1 - 15 minutes; the processing time may vary depending on your product volume.
- Now, when you view that product on your Auctiva Product Catalog page, you’ll see a single product which represents both marketplace listings.