Skip to main content

Okay, I am relatively new to Auctiva, but I thought I had a pretty good handle on using the listing services. UNTIL TODAY. It seems that no matter what I try to do, almost every page that I try to get to doesnt load. For example: I get to the section where I pick the listing template and when I click on it, the new window opens, but there is nothing inside. I right-click and refresh and sometimes that gets it up, and sometimes it doesnt. If it does come up, if I click on a different catagory, then nothing comes up and I have to close out and start over. Templates are not the only problem, just the easiest to explain. I am not having problems on other websites, only this one. I have now spent about 4 hours 'listing' and have only gotten 1 item on eBay and 1 item saved, but not finished because of this problem. ARGH!
Thanks!
Original Post
Don't worry...it's not just you. Everyone for the most part has been having troubles with the site, specifically in the last couple of weeks.

I have only been using Auctiva for roughly a month now and this has been my experience. I can only assume that it has something to do with the heavy holiday season taking its toll on the servers, particularly the image servers. They have been taking the site offline to fix a lot of things lately.

Tomorrow is going to need to be a big-time listing day for me, so I am kinda worried.

Jack

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.