Skip to main content

Hi, just tried to upload my first listing via auctiva and it has failed to post due to violation of an ebay policy in the title or description. Any ideas why? (it is a legal item LOL!)

I have taken key words out etc, just to have a practice to see if it will post with different wordings but three times it has failed to post. I would be grateful of any help? thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi it would be helpful if you could post the rejected title here then no doubt someone could tell you what the problem is Smile

If you do not want to do that file a request with Auctiva support and ask them, they may be able to advise. Sometimes the offending text can be quite obscure.

Examples, a trade name may sound like an item of food, or like selling a toy ice cream van or toy army field gun, falling foul of 'gun'. Perhaps you have a typo which changes the meaning to a prohibited item, the list of possibilies is endless. Unfortunately unless your item is pulled once live you get very little info to pinpoint the offending word(s)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.