Skip to main content

I have uploaded 977 items via CSV. I have gone through painstakingly making the listing error free.

Now I have a complete list, checked error free, almost each individual item checked. But it wont let me bulk post to eBay (brings up an error, with no explanation which is useful).

If I randomly open a single item, and Post, then it is fine. Which I cannot do for each 977 item obviously thats why I paid for Auctiva !!

Any ideas?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi mgxeab

If it is giving you an error message as you say it is...what is the error message??

If you post the error message then most likely one of us others have come across it before and can and will take the time to help you and tell you what it is and the work around for it or fix for it.

There are a lot of problems, issues and glitches going on right now so it may also be due to something to do with that.
Hi mgxeab,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I am uncertain what may be causing the behavior you have described but, if you have not done so already, I recommend filing a support case as Ed and itsjustme suggested and we will look into the issue you are encountering further.

You can contact our Customer Support team at any time by mousing over the "Help" tab in the upper right corner of our site and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.