Skip to main content

I have listed around 20 or items an hour ago (5.56pm) and to do this i just put a tick in all of their boxes and clicked on post now, most posted but i have 6 that just have the posting icon next to their auction title but as yet have not been listed, i have looked in schedueled section and they also appear in here as posting to ebay but an hour has gone by and they are sting down as posting and it wont let me cancel any of them, i need to get these items listed tonight, is there anyway of stopping these so i can then try again, or will they post shortly and if so how long does it take, it does say on each item that it will keep trying to post 4 14 minutes but this has been and gone and their still not on ebay,
anybody having these problems or know what i should do,
cheers iggy.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

A similar thing happened to me ... but it won't let me reschedule or edit the time. It is only one listing. To add to this dilemma ... I did not schedule my one listing in the first place. I clicked the post button and the icon appeared and won't go away. This is making me mad.
How will I know if it has failed to list? do I wait for the time it chose to schedule my listing and if it's there past the time I hope I can then cancel the dang thing and try posting again. This is sure frustrating.
I filed a support case but don't expect to hear back at this hour.
Hi, yes this is what happened to me i did not schedule mine either just posted and then got posting message and could not edit or delete from that point on. I left for about an hour and a half and when i returned they were all classed as failed so then just reposted and they all listed the 2nd time O.K,
\hope this helps iggy.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.