Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi ccfsm,

I cannot be certain why you are having trouble updating to the latest version of Java through the “out of date” prompt you are receiving but, given the circumstances, I think it would be a good idea to try installing the update directly through the following page of the Java website to see if that will work: http://www.java.com/en/

If you are unable to install this update directly through the website either, the next thing I recommend trying is uninstalling any previous versions of Java from your computer through the “Uninstall a Program” area within Windows and then try installing the latest version once more in the same manner.

If you continue to encounter similar difficulties with both of these install methods, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

If that ends up being necessary, it would be helpful if you can let us know as much detail about what you saw on your screen during each install attempt, including the exact text of any error messages you may receive.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.