Skip to main content

Jeff gave a work around. He gave out the ip addresses of the servers. Copy a set of numbers where you'd usually type in www.auctiva.com, and you'll get one of the servers. If one number doesn't work, try another one. If one number works for a while and stops working, copy another one in.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thats a stupid fix! If it is just a link, then fix the link! "If it stops working, try another link?" What about all the work you lose up to that point? Isn't that the trouble all day! Just once I'd like to hear the CEO, or other Auctiva bigwig sa something like: "We have no idea what the problem is, we'll fix it when we get to it, but in the mean time, can you just keep wasting your time trying until we indeed fix it later, tomorrow, whenever?" Oh wait a minute, maybe they did say this in the way they've handled the problem.
quote:
Jeff, the link you gave is not going to your work around

Yes, I know. It's going to 1 thread so that they're aren't 8 threads on the same topic. So that when there is a work around or solution people will be able to find it.

The solution you mention here was one I gave for those being logged out frequently and having to sign in over and over. It may or may not work for this particular issue but you're welcome to try it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.