Skip to main content

I've been trying to relist some items this morning that didn't sell towards the end of last winter.
Everything looks fine with them, I even do the error check and everything but when I go to Ebay, only the very first one launched.
All of the others say that the listing has been deleted or it's a Half.com item (it's not) or I'm not the seller (I am!).
I don't understand, the item is right there in my closed listings and all of the information is the same. The first one launched fine, why won't the others?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Sandgroper,

Ebay doesn't allow listings older than 90 days to be "relisted" which is why they sent you the "This item cannot be accessed because the listing has been deleted, is a Half.com listing, or you are not the seller" message. You'll need to find the listing in your Saved Listings file and launch it as a new listing.

Other error messages returned from eBay state they are missing the required Item Specifics (they've only recently been requiring these in some categories, which is probably why you are missing some.)

Hope that helps, and if you have any other problems, feel free to contact our Customer Support.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.