Skip to main content

Hi,
I've been scouring the message boards trying to find out if it is possible to list directly on other Ebay sites using Auctiva.I currently list on Co.Uk, would I need a seperate Auctiva account or can I just change something in my Auctiva setting, i'm guessing I need to get a token for the other sites or something?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jenxstar & examqueen,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. In addition to the eBay.com (US) site, it is also currently possible to post listings to eBay UK, eBay AU, eBay CA, and eBay DE (Germany) through Auctiva and you do not even have to generate any additional tokens in order to do so.

If you would like to post a listing to a site other than eBay.com (US), you will just need to select the desired site from the “eBay Site” drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of the Auctiva listing creation page and the lister page appropriate for that eBay site will load.

If you would like to make one of these other eBay sites the default for your account so the lister page for that site loads automatically when you choose to create a new listing, you can do so by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account, selecting the “Acct Preferences” option under “Settings”, choosing the desired option from the “Default eBay Listing Site” menu, and then clicking the “Update Account Preferences” button at the bottom of the ensuing page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your accounts, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Hi Chris,

Thanks for following up with me about this. I believe you must be looking in a different spot than I was trying to direct you to because "All eBay Sites" is not an option there.

Unless you have another default site selected, the "eBay Site" drop down menu on the lister page will default to "United States" (meaning eBay.com) and you would have to select a different option in order to post the item to another eBay site such as eBay UK.

If you are listing to eBay.com (US) or eBay UK, you would need to choose the “International Site Visibility” upgrade that is available in the Marketing Tools section to make the listings show up in the main search results on other eBay sites instead of at the bottom with most other international listings.

If you continue to have trouble finding this option, please file a support case and we will continue working with you on the issue through there. I'm really not quite sure where you might be seeing "All eBay Sites" displayed.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.