Skip to main content

So, Auctiva have recognised there is a problem with the formatting and have recommended not copying from Word and to use Notebook or to use another browser.

Well, yesterday I began a new listing from scratch and didn't copy and paste anything and eventually managed to get 2 listings done. Today I went to list another item and followed my usual procedure - go to my saved listings and create a similar listing. During this I noticed a couple of problems.

When I finish a line of text and hit the Enter key, instead of moving down to start a new line, it always goes back to the top line of the description. The only way to get around this is to type the next line of text as a continuation of the previous line then go back to where I want the new line of text to start, then hit Enter to get it to move down below the previous line.

My listings are typed in blue text with underlined black text for new sections. Where I have a blue text line in between two underlined black text lines, It is now impossible to remove the underline from the blue line.

(This is how it should look - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT )

After fighting with these issues for half an hour, I went to Preview and the whole thing is completly screwed up again. Most of the text has jumped to the bottom of the description, is in black instead of blue, is a different font and a different size - BRILLIANT!

I think I have had enough of Auctiva as I have wasted hours this past week trying to list. It is costing me time and money and I have no choice but to go back to using ebay to list. I really wish Auctiva could get this sorted properly and quit saying that things are fixed as the features they provide are way better than ebay's.

Can anyone assure me that these issues will be fixed?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.