Skip to main content

On two of my listings, they are not posting.
I keep getting the error message "timed out"
It tried for 8 minutes to launch it to ebay, and it never did. I was able to get one to launch after I waited out the 8 minutes, but the second one keeps continuing to try to post. What is the reason for this? I have never had this happen before.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi shouldthisbeyours,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. I am not aware of any specific technical issues that would explain posting failures of delays like you have described.

However, generally speaking, an item that reflects “Processing” status on your Scheduled Listings page still may be posted successfully so I would not recommend reposting any such items until our system has returned an error indicating they have failed to post.

If you continue to encounter similar behavior moving forward, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Actually I have had two or three in the last couple of days that show that they failed to post in time. (One of them within the last couple of hours), In actuality they had all posted.

When I get the message that they failed to post, I always go to Auctiva Active Listings and check if that is "true". When i see that they have posted, I delete from scheduled listings folder and from closed.
Everything and anything I tried to do last night would time out. Wasn't able to finish one single listing. Auctiva's system is acting like it is going to crash AGAIN.

This is only happening on/with Auctiva.
It is not a browsers issue.
It has nothing to do with cookies or cache.
It has nothing to do with internet providers.
And all other sites are working/loading/etc fine.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.