Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
This listing (#160011525737) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

oh man....was it the cool toilet one?
quote:
Originally posted by Fatman:
quote:
This listing (#160011525737) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

oh man....was it the cool toilet one?

Potty humor and you didn't share with us?

Shame!
<smile>

Signing out,
Immature Donna
HA!
How disengenuous can ebay get? Pulling all those auctions when folks were just having a little fun and venting. Wonder what new commandment they made up now? Thou shalt not commit Bill and Meg bashing lest ye be banished to wander the hinterlands of St. Elsewhere for all your selling days.

Well the challenge is on now for some of the more creative types so it will be fun to watch anyway.
Denverdoni;

The thing that amazes me is the audacity that ebay management has thinking that ebay sellers have got to be a bunch of ignorant idiots and would not begin to figure out what they do because they are so wealthy and head of such a large business as ebay is.

I wonder if Meg quite, how much money she could spend a day figuring her living to be 100.

I read today they are actually buying back some of their oustanding stock to bolster the share value. Last I heard their stock went up 5%. Question is how long and how much.

The way I read it, a lot of people are leaving and I would think those that stay will have to cut the volume of auctions or ebay store items they carry. Can't imagine the potential revenue loss. I think it is time for me to raise my prices on everything.

I just got home from a big lots store and they were remarking the spices from 49Cents to 55cents. Maybe we are starting to get a little inflationary or just greedy.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.