Skip to main content

I'm going through all my folders to make the new changes for Money Orders and Checkout, and noticed that all my least used folders are no longer there, I did not delete them. It was a lot of work lost. Has anyone else had this problem? I see that Auctiva is having some problems the last few days. I can't even open my closed listing to retrieve what was lost.
Sue B.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

They have a time frame to the 'saved listings folders' I just needed to click (ALL). Here is Activa's reply. Glad that I didn't loose them!
Thanks Activa, for the fast reply.
Sue B.

Thank you for contacting Auctiva Support. I have just checked it at my end and found that your saved listings are present in your Auctiva account.

I would request you to click on "Saved Listings" under 'Listings' tab and then don’t forget to choose "All folders" from the "folder” and “All” from ‘Listings from last’ pull down menu under "Auctiva Saved

Listings" section within your Auctiva account to locate all your saved listings. Also, select the period of days from the option "Listings from last _ Days" available under the “Filter Listings” on the same page i.e. “Auctiva Saved Listings”. I checked by selecting the listings from past 90 days and I am able to view all your saved listings.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.