Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK, so I guess I'm the only one in the whole world this is happening to...because it's still doing it everyday. I am using IE7 Win XP) and it happens when I open a saved listing (while the page is loading). Sounds exactly like a machine gun. Then page finishes loading and I try to move the dot from "auction" to "fixed price" (at the top of the page) and the machine gun noise starts all over. Very annoying. It ONLY happens in Auctiva, and ONLY on the saved item/create new item pages. Any ideas how I can get rid of this?
quote:
Originally posted by womandi:
OK, so I guess I'm the only one in the whole world this is happening to...because it's still doing it everyday. I am using IE7 Win XP) and it happens when I open a saved listing (while the page is loading). Sounds exactly like a machine gun. Then page finishes loading and I try to move the dot from "auction" to "fixed price" (at the top of the page) and the machine gun noise starts all over. Very annoying. It ONLY happens in Auctiva, and ONLY on the saved item/create new item pages. Any ideas how I can get rid of this?

It may sound simple but shut your speakers off.

Have you put in a support ticket?

I was able to duplicate it with the same configuration that you have. It lasted as long as it takes the page to reload when you switch from store to FP.

It does not happen in FF. I can't remember but there might be a way in IE settings to shut the sound when navigating off. This is the main reason I keep the sound muted.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.