Skip to main content

Is there an easier way to just make the gallery picture on ebay larger, without having to go through all of my listings and deleting the gallery picture and then adding a bigger picture? Having to go back through all pictures to resize them and then to have to go through all og the listings and delete and then add resized picture will take a very long time. Is there some way that Auctive could just auto make the gallery pic bigger in all of the active listings? Or add a simple click button so that we can do it? Having to go through 1000's of pictures to resize them all and then to change them in each listing will take a very long time, is there a simpler way to do this, to meet ebays new requirement of all gallery pictures being 500 pixels or larger? Thanks for any help
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi bulldogs,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We do not offer any functionality that could be used to increase the dimensions of the Gallery images in your active listings in bulk so, unfortunately, updating the Gallery Images in your active listings to be at least 500 px on the longest side will require revising each listing individually as you have described.

If you have images in your Auctiva account which are less then 500 px on the longest side and you would like to enlarge them to ensure you do not encounter issues when you use them in the future, you can potentially resize them using the “Edit” option on your Image Management page.

However, it is only possible to resize one image at a time from the Image Management page as well and increasing the dimensions of an image (as opposed to taking a new, larger version) is likely to have an adverse impact on the quality of the image.

I am not sure it would be feasible to create a tool that could be used to automatically increase the dimensions of your active Gallery images to comply with this new policy, but we will consider your comments in this regard when planning future updates to our site.

-Mike
I am sure this is NOT ideal and is NOT solution...but...my understanding and I would research this as I could have misunderstood, is that IF you have them listed by July lst and LEAVE on without revisions they will not pull them, they will be grandfathered in. However, IF you end and relist they will and IF you make a revision you have to change size.

Again, I would do more checking, but read that on forums yesterday.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.