Skip to main content

Since the new software was initiated, I've not been able to figure out how, or if it is possible now, to make the gallery picture automatically be the same one as I use for image 1 for the listing picture. I have to manually select the image for the box that says "Gallery" when I'm creating the listing. The old software automatically filled this in. I've looked at my profiles and I don't see where there is a feature to set this. I'd like to be able to have the option to use image 1 as the default image for the gallery picture. I always use a gallery picture, and it's always image 1. Is there a way to do this that I'm missing with the new software?

Thanks for your help!
Denise
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Denise,

Actually, before the update, it was the header image that automatically defaulted to image #1...we did not have the gallery image default to anything because people do not always use gallery images in their listings.

We do not have any current plans to default the gallery image to image #1 on the image selector. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
We do not have any current plans to default the gallery image to image #1 on the image selector. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Aw, come on, Mike, say it ain't so! I use gallery (and header, of course) on every listing and that means two extra steps for every listing. Surely I'm not the only who uploads their photos in such an order that the first one is usually the gallery and/or header.

This would really be beneficial.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.