Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Easiest way to find wholesale items.

First I think selling a regular featured item along with the estate items keeps your lists looking fuller. So a good move there. I know this because I sell estate items under another user name and know it works.

Now on the wholesale: I would do all kinds of ebay search on items that might interest you, or items that sell with regular frequency in a not so competitive ebay venue. I would then look for these items being available wholesale through ebay wholesale, or do a Google search for (item name wholesale). Or item name cheap, or discounted, etc. I would also deep search yahoo, msn also. Another source is just buying big lots of items at a thrift store, or some outlet, or fleamarket and spreading out the lot over a month or two. I would always do a comparison pricing on the item to get the sales going. Sometimes a few items sell better at 3.00 or 5.00 than everything selling for .99 like I see on so many Suzy Q ebay venues. Its all market risk taking and price adjusting for steady income. I call it a working business plan.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.