Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For listings that are already running & not created through, there is not a convenient way within Auctiva to modify to add a template or to use Auctiva image hosting. You could go on to the eBay site and make such changes, but I can't recommend doing that as it will take a lot of HTML knowledge to do...it would be more complex than most people would care to undertake.

If some of your listings meet eBay's requirements, you could end them and then list them again thru Auctiva, but you will pay a double insertion fee if you do that.

If it were me, I would begin creating new listings in Auctiva, but I would let my existing listings play out to the end (or end them early if I was really keen to use the Auctiva templates for example)
I just bulk uploaded about 30 or so existing ebay listings into Auctiva. So you are saying that I cannot add an auctiva template on those listings even though I have imported them into auctiva?

I exported all of my turbo lister files (including those listings that are currently active listings on ebay) into a .csv file and then imported the .csv file into auctiva.

I imported the turbo listed files of listings that didn't sell, sold and templates. I was hoping I could re-use all the info and just update them to re-list using auctiva with their templates so I wouldn't be charged for that, pictures or insertion fees (for most). Am I wrong about that?

The insertion fees are too pricey to repay to end early.
AuctivaSeller,

While it is possible to revise your active eBay listings and the unsold ones you will be relisting to include Auctiva templates, image hosting, and other design features, doing so would require redesigning each listing through Auctiva and then applying those designs to the associated eBay listings using eBay's "Revise your Item" form.

The first thing you would want to do to accomplish this is recreate each listing you would like to revise in this manner through the Auctiva lister page. After designing each one, you would want to to just click the "Save" button to save the data on your Saved Listings page within Auctiva.

It is possible to add Auctiva templates to the saved listings you have already created using the Upload from File tool in bulk using the "Find & Replace" button at the top of your Saved Listings page. However, it appears the listings you uploaded from your CSV file do not have images either and you would have to add the images to each one indivudually.

Once you have redesigned these listings through Auctiva and you have them stored on your Saved Listings page, you can then apply those designs to your active eBay listings by revising each one via the following process:
1) Click the "<HTML> icon to the right of the item on your "Saved Listings" page
2) Select All and copy the html in the popup window.
3) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
4) Scroll down to the "Description" section and then click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
5) Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, and save your changes.

In order to make similar changes to any closed listings that you intend to relist, you would want to relist them in their current state first and then proceed to revise them using the same process mentioned above.

On the other hand, if there are any products on your Saved Listings page that you would just like to post to eBay as new listings, you could simply open them up from your Saved Listings page, make the desired changes from there, and then post them to eBay using the "Post" or "Schedule" buttons at the bottom of the listing creation page.

Hope this helps.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.