Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I asked eBay LIVE and here's the copy and paste with the link.
I hope the below transcript helps!
I'm outta here, waffles are cooking & I'm hungry!
<smile>

Take care, Donna

Hello and welcome to eBay Live Chat. I apologize for the wait time. My name's Sal. How may I assist you?
Suthrnjewl: Good morning..
Sal C.: Good morning, I'm Sal and welcome to Live Chat support. How can I be of assistance to you today?
Suthrnjewl: As a seasoned seller of 7 years don't know this answer
Suthrnjewl: How many new listings can a new account upload before it's flagged by eBay?
Suthrnjewl: I can't find it in help or anywhere.
Sal C.: Oh at this point, I'm afraid I'm not trained in that area and don't want to give you any misinformation. Therefore I am suggesting that you write to our Listing Practices team where they will be able to further investigate your concern and will try to resolve it immediately.
Sal C.: If you'd like, I'd be happy to provide you with a link to assist you with the situation.
Suthrnjewl: Link?
Sal C.: Yes of course.
Sal C.: Generally you would write in via our webform, by clicking on Help at the top of most eBay pages, then Contact Us on the left. You would then pick the most appropriate categories. For your convenience I have taken the liberty of picking the choices for you. Please click on the email link on the page below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/result_3_1_12.html
Sal C.: If you can please just scroll down to where it says Email us. Once there, just click the link to write to our Listing Practices team.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.