Skip to main content

I have had a look at the tutorials within Auctiva, and have folllowed instructions, but i am just finding it hard to understand the whole process of everything!

I have created a master profile, and the sub ones within it, so... i would use this when i want to create a new listing, purely to save time typing out all the information again?

Also, once i have posted some listings onto ebay, as a store item, would they appear on my main store page, in the middle, like a little gallery like others i have seen?? or is this something extra?

Basically i want to know a bit more on how to customize my store page, and the main things, like listings,profiles etc in dumb persons text!

Thank you
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi, yes that Master Profile is for exactly what you said. It saves a lot of typing time for things that you put on every auction, like payment methods, etc.
As far as the store, I don't know because I don't have a eBay store, I'm sure there are some people around here that do and can answer your question. Once you learn how to use Auctiva, you'll love it. (except when the servers are down).
Simon3g - You can edit the layout of your store by clicking on the "store" tab at the top of the page and then edit each category accordingly by clicking on the edit links in the "Store" section on the left of the screen.

You can edit the store window/gallery (changing colors, design, style, position of the store/gallery window within your listing) however you would like by clicking on the "edit store window" link in the "Store Window" section on the right of the screen.

As for showing your items in the gallery of your listings, it is done automatically for you as long as you have it enabled in settings. Once the store window is enabled, images and links to all of your listings "should" Eek show up. Auctiva takes it from there after you set it up the way you would like.

I hope this helps...

Jack
Right... after a play with a few things, i'm wondering if it is possible, to do some listings, but not POST them, but still see them in my store view? As i said in my posts above, i'm new to this, and my store is with Auctiva, but i dont want to post anything, purely because i have nothing to put in my store at the moment, not until i have it all set up anyays, so i'm wondering if i can have a store preview thing with my listings in it, without publishing anything??

Thanks
Simon3g

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.