Skip to main content

NOW, each I try to get my auction to post I get the following error message:

Either Gallery or Gallery Featured has been selected but no image has been selected as the gallery image.

YES IT HAS! It shows up perfectly in the preview.

I'm beyond irritated as I just joined last week after many recomendations. I don't have another 3 days to waist here.

Is this the norm?
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mom of Josephine,
i was having the same problem the other day and i figured out that you have to select a photo for the gallery picture separate from the regular photos. If you click on the drop down menu next to 'GALLERY IMAGE ($)' that should include the photos you have already uploaded to the auction. For some reason it renames the photos in that list too. It had changed the name of my photo to '1'

i am not sure if this will solve your problem or not but i hope it does.
quote:
Originally posted by Josephine's Mom:
If it isn't one thing it's another. After 20 attemps to get my auctions saved I was finally able to do that. NOW, each I try to get my auction to post I get the following error message:

Either Gallery or Gallery Featured has been selected but no image has been selected as the gallery image.

YES IT HAS! It shows up perfectly in the preview.

I'm beyond irritated as I just joined last week after many recomendations. I don't have another 3 days to waist here.

Is this the norm?

In your listing editor under the images section, make sure both "eBay header image" and "Gallery image ($)" have pictures selected.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.