Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi All,
I do not know if it's me or what but I have no pictures showing on ebay at all. they were working up to a moment ago but now there is nothing!
I have looked at a few other site that use auctiva and they are all the same, so I think it's got be them. Is there any one else having probs?
Ray Confused
Added at 15:09 All is well again but still not too sure if it was them or myself but I am pleased to say all is now well!!! Big Grin
Last edited by globalunite
You may need to boot your computer down and then start it back up again.

It's always a good thing to delete your history, cache and temp files, too.

When you reboot your computer and it comes back up, I hope your flash works.

I searched eBay and hope this is your auction..

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Unique-Winged-Fairy-Clay-Ornament...ash=item220045020382

If it is...your pics are showing on 10 out of the 10 auctions I viewed, every picture on your scrolling gallery is showing and all looks well.

Take care and Good Luck.
Donna
Hi Cara,
Thank you for looking. Glad you can see them. I wonder why it is all blank on my end. It just says I need to download Flash 6 which I did and it is still saying if I am not seeing the pictures to download Flash 6. Anyway, I appreciate all of you for helping and if anyone knows the answer, please let me know.
Thanks so much,
Ruby Jean
quote:
Originally posted by suegoth:
Uploaded images successfully, but no picture showing, just blank boxes

Hi Sue,
I had same problem yesterday. I contacted Auctiva Support. I had to uninstall Flash and install Flash 6 in order for my pictures to show. It worked for me. If that doesn't work contact Auctiva Support, they were very prompt in getting back to me, with info.
Sometimes, I get so frustrated with this stuff, but I have to make a living.
Good Luck,
Ruby Jean
Beauty,

This is the reply I received from Support:

"Hello Doug,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that due to some temporary problem you are facing issue.

I would request you to please wait for some time as this issue would be rectified soon.

Please let me know if I can be any further assistance to you in the meanwhile.

Thank You,
Auctiva Support.
Ken M."

So, hopefully they will get a fix in soon.
Doug

Cascade Coin & Collectibles
No images in my NC auctions either! They are nearly all ending tomorrow and no bids are coming in. I didn't know why until I actually looked at my listings and saw - ta da - a bunch of empty boxes. Saturday is always a big day for bidding in my area of eBay, and today there are no pictures! "Watchers" are blinking off - apparently they're tired of looking at nothing and have gone away to buy elsewhere. Had counted on good sales this week - instead, some of my best items will go for peanuts, certainly less than half of what would normally be coming in if pictures had remained in place for weekend shoppers.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.