Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi, I have been trying to list for tonight and the pictures won't upload. I load them from my computer anyway it is getting the blue lines again when you try or sent back to home page. I went to help and got you need inter explore, that I already have. It has worked many of times before but these last few times always getting the blue lines, where you upload at. After you all fix it. It works like a charm Smile So, please can someone fix it again?
I've been having a problem with my images for the last couple days. When I do get them uploaded, they are not in the right order and if I remove and try to select them they are not in my image folder. If I go into manage images they show, but not in select. That is if the select even opens!!! Anyone else having this problem?
I would like to make a suggestion the we be able to somehow rearrange the order of the photos once they are in the listing being edited. This is really time consuming. Maybe what would be easier is to select the photos first than have a n one upload all button. If there is a duplicate photo couldn't it just overwrite the original?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.