Skip to main content

I am trying to re-list several auctions that were not sold as recent as a few days ago.

Am getting the "invalid return policy" message when I try to post. The problem is, I can't enter a return policy.

Go to "Checkout Options" there is text; RETURN POLICY but no box to enter anything. Right below that is a box for "additional checkout information". How can I enter my policy if there is no box to enter it in?

Anyone help? Thanks!
Ron
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Clickman (& others),

Thanks for letting us know about this. The behavior you are seeing is occurring due to a known issue associated with our site update today and our engineering team is currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. We will be posting further updates on this issue on the following thread of our forum as additional information becomes available: https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=3496045...451029813#5451029813

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - The issue that was causing the return policy selection interface has just been resolved, so you should now be able to enter return policies in your listings once again. We actually updated our return policy interface to reflect eBay's new return policy format with this update.

If you encounter any additional problems with your Auctiva account, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
While there now appears a "Returns Not Accepted" option in the drop down menu, and listings will now "save," listings will not "post." After selecting "Returns not accepted" on two listings, both failed failed to post, and showed the following error message:

Not Posted : API error View Error

"Invalid value for return policy."

Please advise.

"You're KILLING me, Smalls."
quote:
Originally posted by allintown:
While there now appears a "Returns Not Accepted" option in the drop down menu, and listings will now "save," listings will not "post." After selecting "Returns not accepted" on two listings, both failed failed to post, and showed the following error message:

Not Posted : API error View Error

"Invalid value for return policy."

Please advise.

"You're KILLING me, Smalls."

I am getting the impression they don't know how to fix it.
I have exactly the same problem, have you managed to resolve it yet?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.