Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am totally new here and I am so confused.I thought I created all the Auctiva Master Profile correctly by completing the Checkout, Marketing,Item, Seller and Shipping profiles. I then went to complete a listing & created it until I thought it was complete with images, template and the Auctiva master Profile at the end named. Then I said done - Now I can't list it to eBay or know what to do next.Where do I find this listing I created in order to get it on eBay - I think I am missing a step.
Hi sugarpie87,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. Generally speaking, you should be able to locate any listings you have successfully saved on the Saved Listings page within your account, which you can access by mousing over the "Listings" tab and selecting the "Saved" option.

However, I do not currently see any items on your Saved Listings page aside from the few our system created for you automatically when you signed up so it does appear you likely missed a step during the listing creation process which caused the listing not to be saved.

Our system will save any given listing for you upon using any of the Save, Post or Schedule options on the bottom of the page. Since you mentioned that the last step in your work flow was clicking a “Done” button, I am curious if you may have stopped after adding your images to the Auctiva Image Selection or Optional eBay Gallery Images sections.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, you are always welcome to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.