Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I broke your html code down for the Dallas Cowboys NFL Fabric Change/Coin Purse #2 and I find 1 mention of Auctiva in it. I saw the ebay new item symbol and figured out this was the listing in question. Did you file the support request with Auctiva? Is it possible they reset something in your listing or that you did something they told you to? The auctiva name will be present in your source code alot more than 1 time if you have there template on it?
Hmm just looked at that auction. I see the ebay see more items link is gone now. i opened your source code for that auction and it is showing a template was attached:<TD id=outer align=middle width="100%"><!-- Template created for Auctiva Corp. by Chrystal Jaeger. Creation date: 04/27/2007.--><!-- Auctiva Corporation - Copyright 1999-2007. Auctiva Corp. maintains all rights to the HTML and images used to create this template. Unauthorized Duplication is Prohibited -->

Where it went I am unsure.Activa usually responds to support requests within a few hours.I know when you have a problem that feels like an eternity. Been there done that. Hope you get it all straightened out soon
Steve

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.