Skip to main content

The issue of loading pics has been going on for 3 weeks, while I understand there will be problems but not resolving them is not time efficient for the Seller, while the service is Free and great in 2 years I have used it this starting to cost me( time is money and money is time) hopefully the issues are resolved soon... thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Dear Style at its finest;
Will you tell us how you uploaded your pictures??? I, to, am having problems. I think I uploaded the "new" uploader but who can tell?? Not me that's for sure!! I think that anything new should come with very detailed instructions for thoses of us who are not so computer savvy. Maybe there are some, did I miss them??? Thanks for any help!! Virginia
Gins Good Buys
quote:
Originally posted by vdavis50157:
Dear Style at its finest;
Will you tell us how you uploaded your pictures??? I, to, am having problems. I think I uploaded the "new" uploader but who can tell?? Not me that's for sure!! I think that anything new should come with very detailed instructions for thoses of us who are not so computer savvy. Maybe there are some, did I miss them??? Thanks for any help!! Virginia
Gins Good Buys

Hi I have just tried again and reduced the pixels image on my camera to 1600 by 1200 and the images have at long last downloaded perhpas you could try this ?
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We are aware that many users have been having trouble uploading images over the past few days and our technical team has been working to minimize the number of these uploading errors that are occurring.

We're definitely seeing far less image uploading complaints today than we have on previous days since our site update on 9/3/08, so we're hoping that most of you who have posted about being unable to upload images are able to upload successfully again at this time.

If you are still unable to upload images through your Auctiva account, please contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - Our technical team is pushing out a fix later this afternoon that we believe will correct an issue that is causing some users to receive a generic error message that states "An error has occurred during the processing of your request" when uploading multiple images through the HTML Uploader, which is the uploader used on the lister page.

I will post again to this thread when I have verified this fix has been released, and hopefully those of you being affected by this issue will be able to upload once again.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We just released the update that I described in my previous post, so those of you who were receiving the "An error has occurred during the processing of your request" when uploading multiple images through the HTML Uploader should now be able to upload successfully once again.

If you continue to receive this error with respect to your upload attempts, please contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.