Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can imagine there aren't MANY people on duty late on a Sunday night, but there must be at least ONE.

They should be trained that standard protocol is that if you can't fix it in five minutes, you have to spend at least two minutes posting "news" or an "alert" that "there is a problem, and we are working on it."

TRANSPARENCY FOLKS! This is Web 2.0 days.
Someone mentioned they sprung for the Premium package and still can't get a phone number to call.

2 hours since I filed a Support Request and still NADA in reply to it and a couple of follow ups.

Will probably get the usual, there is nothing wrong on our end. Its a browser problem, Clear your cache and cookies and if it doesn't work get back to us.
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to extend a sincere apology to all of you for the service disruption. The portion of our system responsible for posting listings to eBay underwent an unusually high load this evening and as result became unreliable.

We've been working to resolve this as quickly as possible and believe we have isolated the problem and re-stabilized the system. However, please re-schedule any listings that failed tonight as unfortunately, they are not recoverable. If you continue to have problems listing please file a support ticket and we'll continue working until all issues are resolved.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.