Skip to main content

I agree with many of the blogs and IM's I am getting. Since Auctiva has been free, i stuck with it and put up with the crap. But now that I have to pay, I will be shopping around much more!

Support is never on line, I click the live support button at least once or twice a day, and for the past three months have never ever had someone respond! They Don't have telephone support (which is fine since the service was free), and they don't reply to emails too often.

The Executives and Employees at Auctiva also hide behind the site. There is no place where they have their email addresses or names listed, no place you can find who works there, no phone numbers, no nothing. Have you ever seen a company hide behind the site like they do? Even the smallest companies in an emergency can field a call to help someone - and you can generally find out who works there, but not at Auctiva.

Now that there is a fee every month, and I assume they are not changing their business model in terms of their office staff, I will be much more conscious of other alternatives. If I have to pay to use their product, there better be some support and some real answers when I ask question, if I ever do get an answer that helps. Anyone else have this issue?

Anyone have good ideas for other listing tools?

Perry
Original Post

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.