Skip to main content

My free period is nearly over and if I sign up for the lowest costing plan, it says I can only have 15 listings per month, but eBay allows 40 free listings per month, plus and additional 3 listings on unsold items over and above the 40.

I sell mainly handmade craft items which are low ticket items, and don't have heaps of listings per month on eBay so it may not be in my best interests to pay for the next plan.

If I sign up for the $2.95 plan, does this mean I cannot access the 40 plus free listings I already have on eBay now and would only have 15 in total?

I don't want to pay for Auctiva if this is what it means, would I be better off just doing what I am doing now, without Auctiva?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi grans hobbies,

Thanks for posting your question here.

If you were to sign up for our Starter Plan following your Free Trial, you would be able to post up to 15 listings through Auctiva each month for the base rate of $2.95. However, you could still post additional items directly through eBay without impacting your Auctiva fees.

If you are routinely going to be listing the 40 listings per month which eBay allows you to list at no cost, and you would like to post all of those items through Auctiva, the most cost effective plan for you would be our $9.95 per month Advanced Plan.

If you need any further clarification on this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.