Skip to main content

Why don't you add a sequential number to every listing we create and save? This would do two things for us:
1. It will tell us exactly how many listings we have created, without having to count them every time, and
2. If we have several different listings but with similar titles, and we want to edit on of them, we would know which one to open instead of guessing or keep opening until we find the right one.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Keeping counts of how many listings you've posted is a good suggestion for all the reasons you've mentioned. I'll add that to the list. It's a long list Smile

Although, next week we do have a new feature being released that might help you both out. There will be an option to display a thumbnail image of your saved ads to help identify the listing. That should help you be able to determine which listing is which.

-Kevin
quote:
Although, next week we do have a new feature being released that might help you both out. There will be an option to display a thumbnail image of your saved ads to help identify the listing. That should help you be able to determine which listing is which.

It's about time! LOL! I remember having a conversation about that very thing with Auctiva at ebay live NEW ORLEANS --- that's like 1.5 years ago if not longer. Heck, if sparedollar could do it - I couldn't understand why you all couldn't!
Now if only Auctiva will pull in out unsold items for relisting and scheduling from here!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.