Skip to main content

Hi guys, i'm trying to post a listing about a software i like very much and that i think it's a must have for all eBayers but i think i made some mistakes on the title or on the description and i'm not able to list it.
This software is ProfitCalc, an eBay fees calculator that let you save money on fees.
A lot of people are promoting this very good item; so, i decided to make a special offer: buy it from the link below, try it (you have 90 days money back, no questions asked) then, after 90 days, send the receipt to me and i'll put $5 (five bucks) on your PayPal account.
For more info, click here!
Remember, this is a special offer from me only.
Attilio.
Triple A Ebooks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by nirvana11:
Hi guys, i'm trying to post a listing about a software i like very much and that i think it's a must have for all eBayers but i think i made some mistakes on the title or on the description and i'm not able to list it.
This software is ProfitCalc, an eBay fees calculator that let you save money on fees.
A lot of people are promoting this very good item; so, i decided to make a special offer: buy it from the link below, try it (you have 90 days money back, no questions asked) then, after 90 days, send the receipt to me and i'll put $5 (five bucks) on your PayPal account.
For more info, click here!
Remember, this is a special offer from me only.
Attilio.
Triple A Ebooks

Sheash... All you have to do is look at the massively tacky web site (mile long web page, SPAM style ad) to know you should stay away from this product! It's a no brainer...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.