Skip to main content

I have been reading here for some time and am getting more confused by the day. I have over 1000 items that I would like to list (let's start with eBay) and track. I want a way for me to create the Shipping, Returns, and other Misc info that is the same for each item, as well as have each item pick up that info when I list. I am looking for a tool that allows *.csv file use as all of mine are now in Excel 2003 format. Looking for a complete solution from start to finish taht I can work on a few hours a night. Would like to be able to publish 10+ items a night (8pm - 12am) and then have them auto relisted, in the Auctiva Store or Buy it Now areas. I know I am asking for a bit of info, I do appreciate the assistance. I would also like to sit in on a class, but can only do that after the kids go to bed at 830 pm. Thanks from a father who is trying to make a future for his kids (plus work 80 hours a week)!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

if youre looking for a way to list using csv files - once you have listed 100 items within a two month period, ebay will let you use their file echange for listing. can find more about it under seller tools on ebay http://pages.ebay.com/education/fileexchangetour/index.html

as for being able to publish 10+ items a night - if you create profiles on auctiva and use those with a template, will only take a couple mins per item for launching. Very fast and easy.
quote:
AdAware

wayoutwest, you offer a link to AdAware, so I have a question for you or anyone. I have used AdAware for few years; I also have used Norton for a few years, BUT, as of last week I had to remove AdAware. I updated my Norton and wow what a mess it made for me with my Internet Explorer. After many hours, some real sweat and tears, chats with Microsoft and finally reaching Symantic (Norton), problem was resolved. Of course I no longer have AdAware. I have found in the past that Norton does not get rid of things AdAware does, but am now hesitant to reinstall it. This big long question is: Can I reinstall AdAware and run it with 2006 Norton?
Thanks Everyone for your help. I will than reinstall Adaware. Although, anyone that is installing Norton 2006 be sure to disable your Adaware or Spyware of any type before updating, installing, or upgrading Norton. Leaving it enabled is what caused tears to stream down my face for a couple days. All is fixed now BUT.... Again, thanks all!!! Judy

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.