Skip to main content

When uploading pictures I press the first picture #1. It takes me to the upload page. When I click upload it gives the same response. An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues. Please correct ASAP. I have been trying to place ads since 6-6-07 at 11:15 P.M. EST I have filed a support case with no response.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am also having the same problem this morning. When it started last evening every now and again it would load a single picture while I was doing the listing. Now it won't even do that. It begins the process then stops and a half of the Auctiva banner appears in the upload area. I've shut my system down and cleaned it up. It still isn't working. UGH !!
Had the same problem yesterday. Eamiled tech support and have not got it working. Not really down to them as it was a checklist of things to do.

This worked for me. Something has happened to the secuirty settings on Auctiva site and how it interacts with browsers.

This worked for me on IE. Just add auctiva as a trusted site and it works.
Hi, I am also having the same problem. Here is what support had to say:

Hello,

I apologize for this inconvenience however, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our engineering department is currently investigating this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible most likely in the next few hours. In the meantime, this may be an intermittent problem. In which case trying your upload again could remedy this issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
Hey all,
I signed up for the board just to let you know it is a problem with auctivas down sizing the pictures. I am unable to load my regular pictures that I have been using for a few months. I was ably to load smaller pictures like 250x300, ect. Im sure by now they have figured it out. I tried on both my computors. One is brand new and got the same result on both

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.