Skip to main content

The photos for my newly listed auctions are not loading in my store window. Any ETA on the fix for this? This all happened after the maintenance. There are many nice updates after the maintenance, but more store window errors are a MAJOR problem. Just a suggestion for the next maintenance...maybe do the changes early in the week (Mon/Tues). That way if there are bugs after the fixes they don't impact us on the high traffic weekend periods. Store Window problems significantly impact my sales figures. Thanks for all the help.
DeeJa
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by dleckington:
I just opened a ticket on the problem a few minutes ago and got a quick response. They are aware of the problem and they're working it.

My pics are in the store, just the one for the auction started last night isn't loading to the Store Window.

Dan

This ever get fixed. I'm still waiting for them to fix mine. Now today ALL my pics say "Loading image"

Chuck
quote:
Originally posted by Binnie:
How do I open up a ticket so to speak. I can't get many photos in my store window either.

Hi Binnie -

In case you hadn't found where to file a support request yet, scroll up to the top of this page and click on "Help." When you get to the Help page, scroll down and you will see the section on filing a support request. Make sure to include specific listing information, what browser you are working in and what (if any) error messages you have gotten.

The more thorough the information, the faster our customer support can help you.

Take care,

Cara
Wow, it sounds like just about everyone is having this problem. I had pictures working in the scrolling window, but now they are not. I don't monitor Auctiva daily but I gather maintenance was done and now all we get is a grey box with "loading image". I get this in Opera, Mozilla/Firefox, and Netscape. For some reason, I can't even get the scrolling window to work for me in Internet Explorer - it keeps telling me to install Flash, but I have it alrready. It'd be great if this would get fixed once and for all. I've opened up several tickets and with mixed results. It's fairly disappointing, I would say.
quote:
Originally posted by phoebe7:
Wow, it sounds like just about everyone is having this problem. I had pictures working in the scrolling window, but now they are not. I don't monitor Auctiva daily but I gather maintenance was done and now all we get is a grey box with "loading image". I get this in Opera, Mozilla/Firefox, and Netscape. For some reason, I can't even get the scrolling window to work for me in Internet Explorer - it keeps telling me to install Flash, but I have it alrready. It'd be great if this would get fixed once and for all. I've opened up several tickets and with mixed results. It's fairly disappointing, I would say.

Is the a problem with the store window? Do we each have to report it or are they working on an overall fix. I can't see my own Auctiva store much less anyone elses.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.