Skip to main content

I am using a public computer at the library and cannot upload the Auctiva uploader. I can't seem to drag and drop the images from my disc either. I thought I would be able to upload photos as I do when using ebay. I simply hit browse and select the photo from the disc and upload. The reason I looked into Auctiva was so I could save several draft listings and then post them at a later date when it was convenient. You can only save one draft at a time on Ebay but looks like you can save more than one template so perhaps I just create new templates for each listing and then post later.
Original Post
Hi lynne,

The Auctiva Uploader actually requires that an Active X or Java add-on be installed on your browser in order to operate and, given that you are using a computer at a public library, it is likely the security settings on the browser there are configured to automatically block the installation of browser add-ons such as the ones the Auctiva Uploader uses.

There is an uploader on our site that has a similar workflow to what you have described from eBay. That uploader does not require any browser add-ons and can be reached by clicking the "Upload Images" link under the "Images" tab within your Auctiva account, and then clicking the "Basic HTML Uploader" link on the ensuing page.

If you would like to adjust your account such that the HTML Uploader is used on the listing creation page instead of the Auctiva Uploader, you can do so by clicking the "Account Settings" link under the "My Account" tab within your account, checking the box next to "Use HTML Uploader on One Page Lister", and then clicking the "Update Account Preferences" button at the bottom of the page.

If you have any other questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/free-au...tware-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.